Can't Upload to Arcade

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
You can upload screenshots and photos to your server very easily.
  • Server Error in '/' Application.

Unknown error (0xfffffffe)

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Unknown error (0xfffffffe)

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[Win32Exception (0x80004005): Unknown error (0xfffffffe)]

System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo) +912

System.Diagnostics.Process.Start() +136

System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo) +49

Arcade.UploadFunctions.minifyC2Runtime(Int32 GameID) +347

Arcade.GameFunctions.createGame(Int32 CatID, String Name, String Description, String Instructions, Int32 UserId, Int32 Width, Int32 Height, Int32 ParentGameID) +1344

ArcadeSubmit.submitGame(Object sender, EventArgs e) +1326

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +118

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +112

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +36

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +5563

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272

• Having the exact the same problem! Trying to upload my contribution to the rotary competition...

Server Error in '/' Application.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Unknown error (0xfffffffe)

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[Win32Exception (0x80004005): Unknown error (0xfffffffe)]

System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo) +912

System.Diagnostics.Process.Start() +136

System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo) +49

Arcade.UploadFunctions.minifyC2Runtime(Int32 GameID) +347

Arcade.GameFunctions.createGame(Int32 CatID, String Name, String Description, String Instructions, Int32 UserId, Int32 Width, Int32 Height, Int32 ParentGameID) +1344

ArcadeSubmit.submitGame(Object sender, EventArgs e) +1326

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +118

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +112

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +36

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +5563

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272

• I feel you, I hope it gets fixed in time :-(

• It looks like the game went trough, I currently have 7 duplicates of the same game, all of them unlisted on the arcade..

• Now I get the error "Zip contains file extensions not on the whitelist" instead, even tough the zip is exported directly from Construct 2 using the option export to Scirra Arcade....

• zapmore: are you sure you're only using allowed plugins/behaviors ?

They are listed in "upload your game" page:

upported Plugins and Behaviors

Plugins: Arr, Audio, Button, Keyboard, Mouse, Sprite, Text, TextBox, TiledBg, Touch, Browser, AJAX, Particles

Behaviors: EightDir, Anchor, bound, Bullet, Car, custom, destroy, Fade, Flash, jumpthru, Physics, Pin, Platform, Rotate, scrollto, Sin, Solid, Wrap, DragnDrop

• Yes I'm positive, have triple checked the files again and there seems to be no problem with neither the behaviors or plugins... The game is technically quite simple...

• Any news? It's the 27th my game doesn't appear on the rotary category and I have 7 duplicates on my profile, I would really like to enter the competition, can anyone help?

• 0plus1: Tom is probably aware of this and working like a mule to fix it by the deadline.

Also don't worry, if you haven't seen yet the deadline has been pushed to the 5th of March, and your entry will probably get accepted anyway as you've mentionned you've already tried to publish it more than once.

I know it's frustrating, but rest assured Tom is as anxious as you for all the entries to be able to be published on the arcade on the deadline. ^^

• Thanks, I'm glad, I didn't see that announcment, thanks

• Your games are still coming through to the moderation queue just fine. Tom will probably fix the submission page soon but please do not submit your games more than once! I'm going to have to reject a lot of multiple submissions.

• Sorry Ashley, but it wasn't my fault, that error page came up so I tried again didn't knew they were coming through.

Next time I'll check!

Sorry

• I see that my game came trough! Thx!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • No worries, should all sorted now!

• Hi,

We had troubles moving server as expected but all issues should now be resolved and uploading to arcade should work fine. Let me know here if anyone still has errors.

Tom

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)