can help-me? Alguém me ajuda?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:57 pm

Hello, can help-me? i need create one script for show some items in map. how i make it in C2? my game is one test of FPS.

Alguém pode me ajudar? estou querendo criar um evento no meu jogo FPS, um sistema de arma com munição, pode ser simples. Sou iniciante no C2.

Obrigado
B

Post » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:06 pm

*moved to correct location.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:15 pm

I think we need more information about what you are trying to do..
Showing items on a map would consist of creating objects and setting their positions..
Without knowing how you place your objects in your layout it's impossible to say how you would get their information to display correctly on a map..
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:03 am

LittleStain wrote:I think we need more information about what you are trying to do..
Showing items on a map would consist of creating objects and setting their positions..
Without knowing how you place your objects in your layout it's impossible to say how you would get their information to display correctly on a map..

Example: The user playing the game in one map and in coordenate X , Y create one weapon to collect and this person use this weapon in the game. Understand?

Thank you for your help.

Por exemplo: O jogador está jogando o jogo em um mapa e em certa coordanada X,Y aparece uma arma para ele coletar, assim que ele coletar essa arma ele pode seleciona-la para usar no jogo. Conseguiu me entender?

Obrigado pela sua ajuda.
B

Post » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:11 am

I think I'm still not sure..
There is the system create object action..?
You might want to pick up the weapon on collision with player?

The example doesn't really explain what you are trying to do..
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:15 pm

LittleStain wrote:I think I'm still not sure..
There is the system create object action..?
You might want to pick up the weapon on collision with player?

The example doesn't really explain what you are trying to do..

The user game killing one monster and pick up ammunation or weapon after bullet collision this moster. Understand?

O usuário precisa matar um monstro e pegar a munição ou arma após o tiro matar o inimigo. Me entende?
B

Post » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:26 pm

you mean something like this?

bullet on collision with monster
> monster spawn weapon
> monster destroy

player on collision with weapon
(add the actions you need for when the weapon changes)

one of those actions would probably be setting a variable on the player to determine which weapon he is carrying, so your "shooting"-event can be adjusted for different weapons..
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:47 pm

LittleStain wrote:you mean something like this?

> monster spawn weapon
> monster destroy

one of those actions would probably be setting a variable on the player to determine which weapon he is carrying, so your "shooting"-event can be adjusted for different weapons..

U can post images for example to me understand? i'm beginner in construct 2 and this wil help-me a lot.

Thanks!
B

Post » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:09 pm

tiagosr1 wrote:
LittleStain wrote:you mean something like this?

> monster spawn weapon
> monster destroy

U can post images for example to me understand? i'm beginner in construct 2 and this wil help-me a lot.

Thanks!

For something this basic, I don't think a screenshot will help..
Everything you need, I have already written down..
Even the beginners tutorial explains how to spawn items..
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:25 pm

Também sou brasileiro, posso te ajudar.
B
S
G

Next

Return to How do I....?