Can I convert my C3 Project to C2 ??

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • Sometime I got many problem on C3 from which i go frustrated in that case i just wish that I should start my projects in C2.

Mostly I use C3 so i may go addicted of using C3 but in some cases when i have some important projects that i can't do delay in that case i have to work on C3

this is the reason i want to convert my C3 files to C2 for emergency case.

• Sometime I got many problem on C3 from which i go frustrated in that case i just wish that I should start my projects in C2.

Mostly I use C3 so i may go addicted of using C3 but in some cases when i have some important projects that i can't do delay in that case i have to work on C3

this is the reason i want to convert my C3 files to C2 for emergency case.

Doubtful.

C2 Event system uses XML whilst C3 uses json. C3 also incorporates things that aren't even implemented in C2.

Obviously, it would be nice to get a definitive answer from Ashley, but I wouldn't expect it to be positive.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • No, the formats are completely different and there is a lot of code to handle C2 import to C3. The other way round is actually impossible if you use any features specific to C3, such as the new "create object by name" action, etc.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)