Can I export and publish an android game with my license?

Ideas and discussion about publishing and distributing your games

Post » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:17 am

Hello! I'm new to Construct 2 so I dont know everything about this product. My question is:

With the PERSONAL License could I export, publish and put ADs on my Android game( so I could monetize)? Or I need to buy the personal license and then buy some export modules later (Like Game Maker Studio)?

Thanks for the attention guys :)
B
S

Post » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:22 am

ArtChan wrote:Hello! I'm new to Construct 2 so I dont know everything about this product. My question is:

With the PERSONAL License could I export, publish and put ADs on my Android game( so I could monetize)? Or I need to buy the personal license and then buy some export modules later (Like Game Maker Studio)?

The Personal License allows you to monetize anyway you choose, with one proviso - that when you reach $5000 dollars, you would need to upgrade to the Business License.

See Licensing for further information.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:32 am

Thanks a lot for the reply!! Have a nice day
B
S

Post » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:13 pm

zenox98 wrote:
ArtChan wrote:Hello! I'm new to Construct 2 so I dont know everything about this product. My question is:

The Personal License allows you to monetize anyway you choose, with one proviso - that when you reach $5000 dollars, you would need to upgrade to the Business License.

See Licensing for further information.

How does Scirra know when you've made $5000 with a Personal License?
B
S

Post » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:48 pm

Aquanex2 wrote:
How does Scirra know when you've made $5000 with a Personal License?

Scirra are hardly going to give out information that can affect their business.

Regardless of that, I find such questions disappointing.

If you are generating that amount of income, then the small amount it is to upgrade to a business license to support the company that is making you money is the least you could do.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:15 am

Ergo: they don't know.

But you should do the right thing and buy a license if you make that much money.
We make Facebook games!

Please contact us if you want to work with us to release your game on Facebook - our team have generated millions of installs for our own C2 and Flash games, and we can do revenue-share deals with YOU, too!

https://u1stgames.com
B
S

Return to Distribution and Publishing