Can I pay the seller account with Paypal instead of CC?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Paypal PHP Supports multiple platforms, Web/html5 Android, IOS. (Including storing transaction data)
  • The seller account for selling assets on the assetstore, is what I am talking about :3

My card got blocked for putting pin in wrong 3 times and I have to wait for it to be unlocked again, I wondered if I could pay with Paypal instead.

Thank you in advance.

• The seller account for selling assets on the assetstore, is what I am talking about :3

My card got blocked for putting pin in wrong 3 times and I have to wait for it to be unlocked again, I wondered if I could pay with Paypal instead.

Thank you in advance.

Probably best emailing with queries like this.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > The seller account for selling assets on the assetstore, is what I am talking about :3

> My card got blocked for putting pin in wrong 3 times and I have to wait for it to be unlocked again, I wondered if I could pay with Paypal instead.

>

> Thank you in advance.

>

Probably best emailing with queries like this.

Yeah, I have a CC though but it got blocked cuz i was drunk when I tried to buy it and I failed to spell my info right 3 times.

It's unlocked by now so I'' just use CC if I decide to buy it. Thanks for the response!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)