Can i refund my money i am not happy with it?

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:07 pm

Well i must say i am on your side Napelazam on this matter...
All really seems like a fals advertising becouse you cant do anything only with C2 but rather you need 3rd party solutions wich is total bull...
But since i invested a lot of time into learning C2, it kinda grown into me... and i love it.
Hopefully Scirra will sort this exporting mess soon.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:22 pm

I don't have to learn cocoonjs or any coding for a steam release right? Win/Mac/Linux
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:30 pm

I don't believe so.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:35 pm

Welcome to the weekly native rant.
The arguments are always the same, and yet the drama always starts out differently.
Enjoy the show.
Image ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:39 pm

LOL Newt, so true.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:10 am

i like construct 2 because its cheaper then the others. ^^
i dont understand the topic o.O
i did only asked if i can refund. i am not here to flame about construct 2.
but do you really mean that exporting to an android device is more difficult then with unity?
B

Post » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:00 am

Napelazam wrote:i like construct 2 because its cheaper then the others. ^^
i dont understand the topic o.O
i did only asked if i can refund. i am not here to flame about construct 2.
but do you really mean that exporting to an android device is more difficult then with unity?

Exporting to android is difficult no matter what game engine you are using. In fact making a game run on anything but html5 (construct 2 beats everyone here) is hard.

You asked in locked thread if anyone uses game maker. I did, I liked game maker, but have spend almost 8 months with construct 2 now, and haven't worked on game maker for 6 of those months. Perhaps that will tell you something ???
Unity3d is very very good, but requires you know a programing language and has a steep learning curve.

Everyone flames C2 (I flamed it for its instability, which was later found out to be steam and not c2).
Spend 6 months with C2 and you will be hard pressed to find a better game engine.

Unity3d is best at moment, but you will have just as much, if not more issues, especially when they release updates and it breaks your stuff from previous versions (Oh, my word the grey hair - lol)... nothing is easy I'm afraid.
You think you can do these things, but you can't, Nemo!
Just keep reading.
Just keep learning.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:32 am

^^haha okey thanks men.
i am mostly interested in hml5 and android. i don't have the money for a bitten apple :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
B

Post » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:43 am

We have good support for exporting to Android using Crosswalk. I do not understand what the problem using the Intel XDK is - do you have any specific problems? It's simply a convenient way to get an APK built for you without having to install hundreds of megabytes of developer software. Crosswalk is an open-source library for Android (as is Ejecta), so if the Intel XDK ever started charging for use (which they have told me they have no plans to), then we could add a way to directly build an APK from the Crosswalk library itself, but that would probably be a lot more complicated than just clicking "build" in Intel's tool.

For the record, our store refund policy is in our store terms & conditions: https://www.scirra.com/store/terms-and-conditions
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:55 am

napelazam,why you not trying with trial version first until you think to buy personal license?
~Everyone can make GAMEs~
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Construct 2 General