Can i use this sprite sheet?

Discussion of tools and resources for game developers

Post » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:17 pm

hmmm i really don't know , if i ever found this i just would put their names on credit and if they need some of the money that i got from it ill give some like 30% this if i can't contact them! am i right about this??
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:30 am

[QUOTE=zsangerous] hmmm i really don't know , if i ever found this i just would put their names on credit and if they need some of the money that i got from it ill give some like 30% this if i can't contact them! am i right about this??[/QUOTE]
Sorry nope. Whichever company owns the intellectual property rights will likely slap you with a cease-and-desist if they find out. The internet is full of remakes and other freeware projects getting shot down this way. Game companies are concerned with protecting their IP's, not in getting a cut of your profits. That's peanuts to them anyway.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:11 am

I dont think they answer, lol. I need to get another sprite. Someone knows where i can find royalty free sprites ? i have looked on OpenGameArt. The character should be a soldier.

I know this sheet doesnt look like a soldier, but its a zombie game, so he is nice with the mask :D but i want a normal soldier more - and i just can't find
B

Previous

Return to Tools and Resources