Can Someone Check Out My File?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:44 pm

I am still having issues when my player is on the ground,The tiled grid is not matching up with the blocks i snapped to the grid in my layout,Does anyone else have any clues on how to make this accurate?
I can see that it is offsetting and i dont know why,When it should be behind my player and snapping to the grid as i walk in an acurate fashion.

I think i just found out that I cant detect offsetting on a tiled backround! That really sucks i guess i will be going back to using single sprites for this grid.RookieDev2013-07-16 19:57:40
GMO FOOD = DEATH
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:15 pm

Ok, got my computer back up.
As I said, a sample capx is always nice to test. I didn't need your project, just a grid, a player, and a ground. So here it is.
capx
It's a tiledBg grid, a snap like I suggested with some offset, and a reposition every tick (that can be optimized).
Also added a click on grid to spawn the ground just to test if the snap to grid was correct.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:23 pm

@Guizmus This is insane! I had everything setup exactly the same the only difference i had was i was adding some numbers in the expression that shouldnt of been there.Your capX is flawless,I apollogize for not sending my capX file but it did seem like we was able to talk our way around things until i got some numbers mixed up.This is solved thanks to you G-Man i also want to thank you for showing me a different way of rounding RookieDev2013-07-16 20:25:33
GMO FOOD = DEATH
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:24 pm

@Guizmus i sent my capX to your PM Box to check out
GMO FOOD = DEATH
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?