Can someone come help me real fast on my shop system?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:40 am

@Kota,

I understand your bad at english, its not a problem.
What you're asking is basics of construct.
Have you done the ghost shooter tutorial?
Have you done the space blaster?
Have you gone through any of the example templates?

I ask because they cover everything you need.

You notice your coin is actually a health bar - all those tutorials cover that.
You want player to wear his purchases. Look at real time startegy templay. See how they make the tank wear the turrent etc etc etc.

@Guizmus gave you a perfectly good shop example. And all I see you doing is giving screenshots of what you want.

My gut says you are not interested in actually doing any work, and expect others to build this for you (based on your past posts I don't see any active involvement from your side)

Some people make games, others pay people to make games (there is a job board if you don't want to make your game)
You think you can do these things, but you can't, Nemo!
Just keep reading.
Just keep learning.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:44 am

but i dont get how the make the item go to the player when he plays the game i dont get it mayhe it cus im a video learener all i need is the and then i can publish my game
Banned User
B
S

Post » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:48 am

kota wrote:but i dont get how the make the item go to the player when he plays the game i dont get it mayhe it cus im a video learener all i need is the and then i can publish my game

Give me a little bit, will post something.
Just keep reading.
Just keep learning.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:05 am

Okay No Problem m8
Banned User
B
S

Post » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:11 am

OKAY.

Really simple, I didn't design shop. Just used variable purchased. 1 = yes | 0 = no
If yes, then ship wears sprite2. If no, ship doesn't.

Sprite(ship) moves to mouse and sprite2 is pinned to ship.

Ship always wears sprite2 (cloths), I just make it visible if he purchased, or invisible if he didn't
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Just keep reading.
Just keep learning.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:15 am

I'm sorry to disappoint you but 99% of all tutorials/manuals are written. Maybe you should consider changing your own way of thinking than expect others/the internet to fit you.
Programming is something you learn by doing. It's ok to make a lot of mistakes in the beginning (at least construct makes sure you won't make any syntax mistakes, which is normally the biggest problem for beginners). Just click around in construct and try to make some easy things. Of course it's not possible to programm a complex game without any experience. Don't expect too much from yourself and learn programming step by step. If you're not sure what do to, try different ways. Trial and error helps you, when you're stuck.
I bet there are a lot of people who'll help you as soon as you offer some own code and let people see that you put some efforts/thoughts in it.
But in my eyes it seems you didn't even try thinking about your own problems for more than 30 minutes.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:18 am

@kota,

THere you go. And that was actually in the construct > new > template(move to mouse) I just added pined behaviour and a variable purchases and tick boxes and a opacity.

Like I said all freely available and templates already built with tons of comments etc.
Just keep reading.
Just keep learning.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:29 am

The big question is.....do you really need a shop system in your status of knowledge? I would highly recommend to get some basic gaming stuff done and bug-free before thinking about stuff like different tshirts
Check out our start-up and configure your own helmet in true 3D.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:51 am

tshirts was a example -_-
Banned User
B
S

Post » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:58 am

@Rabenmutter
I just started c2 like 1 week ago so please if u have nothing nice to say or even try to understand im 15 and very new to c2 then just dont comment :) thanks DUTOIT
Banned User
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to How do I....?