Can someone help me

New releases and general discussions.

Post » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Hello,

I would like to help with the development of construct and I'm an advanced C/C++ Programmer.
My problem is I can't afford the prof-uis libs can someone please send them to me?

I can't compile construct without them. Please send them to me at upxtool@gmail.com

Thank you :)
B
G

Post » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:56 pm

I really hope this isn't a request for pirated software. We don't do that here.

And if this is a request for someone to buy it for you then I'd have to ask... who are you? Why should someone just buy some software and send it to you?
B
S
G

Post » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:39 pm

If you are an advanced c# and c++ programmer then i see no problem in saving up the money to buy the pro package,I did it this way.See who needs programmers and ask a fee to work on a project or game.There are many ads asking and paying alot for advanced programmers to do games or business programs.Im a freelance programmer and this is how i make my living.

There are always ligitimate ways to get what you want.Besides each pro edition is unique to each user's pc setup.Do not ever i repeat ever try to get pirated C# or C++ software, you will end up with nothing but a lot of undesired viruses.
B
S
G

Return to Construct Classic Discussion