Can someone sign my .apk game for me? I will pay

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • I made a game, and want to go the cocoonJS method because it lags really bad through phonegap. CocoonJS makes you sign your .apk yourself, and I cannot figure out how to do that. I dont know how to use java tools. If someone can sign my .apk for me I can send them $10 through paypal. Add me on skype at mitch.johnson52 if your are interested.

• use

code.google.com/p/apk-signer

• to generate your KEY
    • to sign APKs with generated KEY
    • to align signed APKs

it's almost one-click-solution

### How to generate key file, sign APK and align APK for Android ###

Use APK Signer from code.google.com/p/apk-signer

Step 1: in JDK Path select place of Java components on your computer, for example: C:\...\Java\jdk.1.7.0_07\bin

HOW TO GENERATE KEY?

Step 2) Go to Key Generator tab

• select password for your key file
    • select alias for your key file (for example: like name on Google Play, i.e. tonythedeveloper, maximumgamezzz, ilovemyapps)
    • select password for your alias
    • put other data (name, surname etc)
    • select name for your keyfile in "Save as..." (for example: my_key.keystore)

CLICK "Generate Keyfile"

HOW TO SIGN APK?

Step 3) Go to "Signer" tab

Click "Load Keyfile" and select your key file

Put password to key file (if OK, then you will see your alias in dropdown)

Put password for your alias

Select APK to sign in "Load target file..."

CLICK "Sign!"

HOW TO ALIGN APK?

Step 4) Go to "APK alignment" tab

Click "Load APK file" and select your APK file

Click "Align" button

• Do not align APK file before signing it -
    • Always use 1 key file to sign ALL your apps -

please send 10$ to poor children in Cambodia :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • szymek i download apk signer.jar   how we can install this files on windows?

• I didn't want to reinvent the wheel and explain everything. Not enough coffee yet this morning...

Read this. It should have plenty of information to help with links t other threads to help more.

http://www.xda-developers.com/android/how-to-sign-and-zipalign-your-apk-files/

• Anyone has use Android Studio to sign cocoon APK file?

• delgado mitchjohnson52

IF you already have the .keystore file (it is a one time process) I can give you my method of decompiling/recompiling/sign/zipalign . no need to use command line.

I had made 4 shortcuts and put the commands as attributes so the only thing you have to do is put the .apk file, rename it, lunch the corresponding shortcut, and in 10 seconds you are done.

I put the decompiler so I can half the size of the apk downloaded from cocoonJS (cocoonJS puts 2 version of armeabi library, so I make 2 version of the apk and upload them both to the store )

This method sign .apk files not jar

• Cipriux i have only apk from cocoon and i really dont know what i must do, i read and see many videos about signing apk.

My works always stops at some errors (on program side) error here, error there, errors are ewerywhere and still i dont have right and checked method to make this

• Hi, szymek Do I need to use the SAME keystore on all my apps?

• , you can use different keystores for different apps, but you must use the same keystore as the original when you update an app to a newer version.

• I can't open APK Signer? Which version of Java do I need?

• Colludium Where should I use this code?

Your licence key for this application

Base64-encoded RSA public key to include in your binary. Please remove any spaces.

MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKCAQEA8npyg9AeqmLSXakXf2MGMX6ZqaEf3VWS........................

• Colludium Where should I use this code?

Your licence key for this application

Base64-encoded RSA public key to include in your binary. Please remove any spaces.

MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKCAQEA8npyg9AeqmLSXakXf2MGMX6ZqaEf3VWS........................

I have never used that code on my apps... There are a couple of tutorials that cover what you need to do in good details. This one here looks very good. I know it all seems a bit mysterious at first, but once you've followed the steps a couple of times then things will start to make sense.

• it's easier to use 1 keystore to sign all apps.

I use JAVA_VERSION="1.7.0"

• szymek There's not going to be a problem later if I use the same keystore?

• szymek So can I use a strong password to generate my keystore and then sign all my apps with that keystore?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)