Can't redeem code

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Two levels with two sistem Wave. with Source-code (.c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • I bought something on the store and I can't redeem the code, I get the message "That redeem code has already been redeemed by .". I know I need to send an email to support, which I did, but I'm still waiting for a reply and I thought maybe posting this in general could bring more attention to the matter. Thank you.

• I bought something on the store and I can't redeem the code, I get the message "That redeem code has already been redeemed by .". I know I need to send an email to support, which I did, but I'm still waiting for a reply and I thought maybe posting this in general could bring more attention to the matter. Thank you.

Unfortunately, with Scirra being UK based, it is well past normal opening hours, I'm afraid. Also, today is a Bank Holiday so I doubt that anyone was even at work today.

This means it will likely be at least another 12 hours before they are likely to start work - assuming an 8 am start - and be able to deal with any query.

Sorry for any inconvenience, but I'm sure it will be dealt with when Tom and team are back tomorrow.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • They replied and said "Sorry about this! I've manually redeemed this into your account for you.", but it still doesn't show on my download list .

EDIT

Problem solved thank you Julien

• Hi zenox98 and Tom . I' having a similar issue. I have already emailed your support team (2 days ago) and I'm yet to hear back. I was hoping to purchase 3 licenses in total but if it's this difficult to get one, I'm not sure I want to take the risk of spending another $400. Please responds and advise on a way forward.

• I'm not a Scirra employee, so nothing I can do other than point you to the email address.

If you haven't had a response yet then you should email them again. It is not usual to have no response from Tom or another employee after 2 days.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)