Can't show adMob ads [SOLVED!!!!]

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
StartApp Ads
$11.99 USD
[ C2 ] [ C3 ] support C3 build service | You can use Banner Ads, Interstitial Ads and Video Reward Ads.
  • Hello everyone

I did a simple app to test admob plugin, but it doesn't work. I tried everything, using Intel XDK, PhoneGap,Cocoon, but "On banner ad received" and "On interstitial received" never triggers. After some tests I got an error report using Intel XDK emulator that says

UNHANDLED EXEC CALL

There is no handler for the following exec call AdMobPlugin.setUp

I think this is caused by C2 action "Preload banner ad", maybe is this the problem? I'm expert in C2 and there are no error in the code, and BannerID is correct.

Can you help me?

SOLVED:

I tried adding different plugins, finally I found the correct one!

Here are the procedure:

1) In Google AdMob I created a banner and interstitial. I took their ID (app ID is not necessary)

2) In C2 I've imported AdMob plugin and setted banner and interstitial ID

3) Exported using cordova

4)Deleted config.xml

5)Using cocoon.io, I've uploaded my app in .zip

6)Added plugin cocoon-plugin-ads-android-admob and cordova-plugin-ad-admob

(I think the last one is the correct plugin, but I prefer to keep the first too)

7)Built the app for android and installed in my phone

• im trying to get them to work on c3 no help tho

• Hello everyone

I did a simple app to test admob plugin, but it doesn't work. I tried everything, using Intel XDK, PhoneGap,Cocoon, but "On banner ad received" and "On interstitial received" never triggers. After some tests I got an error report using Intel XDK emulator that says

UNHANDLED EXEC CALL

There is no handler for the following exec call AdMobPlugin.setUp

I think this is caused by C2 action "Preload banner ad", maybe is this the problem? I'm expert in C2 and there are no error in the code, and BannerID is correct.

Can you help me?

SOLVED:

I tried adding different plugins, finally I found the correct one!

Here are the procedure:

1) In Google AdMob I created a banner and interstitial. I took their ID (app ID is not necessary)

2) In C2 I've imported AdMob plugin and setted banner and interstitial ID

3) Exported using cordova

4)Deleted config.xml

5)Using cocoon.io, I've uploaded my app in .zip

6)Added plugin cocoon-plugin-ads-android-admob and cordova-plugin-ad-admob

(I think the last one is the correct plugin, but I prefer to keep the first too)

7)Built the app for android and installed in my phone

hi can you please tell me how to add cordova-plugin-ad-admob to cocoon ? and how to set events of admob plugin in construct2 ? and thank you

• To add plugins on cocoon visit cocoon.io, then upload your game in .zip folder and select him (clicking on settings). Go to plugins>search and type the correct name. To show a banner in your game, you have to preload it (maybe on "on start of layout"). In "On banner loaded" you may want to put "show banner". Do the same for interstitial (they're fullscreen banners or videos)

• thanks RogerFoxGames but in cocoon.io it not exist this plugin cordova-plugin-ad-admob. it exist just one for android in plugins section. so how to add cordova plugin , any link ?

• It exists. Typing "cordova-plugin-ad-admob" in plugin selection I found the correct plugin working on android and ios. Try using ctrl+c, maybe you typed wrong?

• Hello guys, I have the very same problem. I can't add any ads from admob in my construct 2 app.

The problem doesn't come from Admob cause I made a test with an android studio app and it works.

So I believe the problem comes from construct 2 add since it can't display my banner ad.

Can anyone help me with that?

• Did you set the correct banners ID and the correct action/events to display ads?

• Yes I did use admob plugin and put there my banner ID just like this

• Yes I did use admob plugin and put there my banner ID just like this

i do the same thing and i installed the 2 plugins and ads still not showing

• Hello,

Is there a more or less simple way to get an APK without Cocoon or PhoneGap? But it has to work with ADMOB.

I hope to find a solution that works.

Thank you

• I don't know, for me it works. Maybe this plugin needs a bug fix in next C2 versions. Try looking on other topics

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm having the same problem with Construct 3. Ads do not appear. Do you have a solution?

• I don't know, maybe in later C2 version they will fix it

• Has anybody got it working using Phonegap Build with Construct 2? I'm not getting an error but I'm not seeing banners either

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)