Can't upload a new version in Scirra Arcade

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
You can upload screenshots and photos to your server very easily.
  • Hello,

When I try to upload a new version (the first submission was fine) of my app to Scirra Arcade it comes up with this error:

I would really appreciate any help on this problem.

(Old link: https://www.scirra.com/arcade/action-ga ... plit-21097)

Reuploaded link: https://www.scirra.com/arcade/action-ga ... plit-21211

• Have you tried just deleting and re-adding? Maybe an option whilst you wait for Tom to see this post.

BTW Please be aware that the image in your signature is against forum rules, specifically:

[quote:1ofsutst]

... your signature may consist of a single image no larger than 530px wide and 90px tall...

• Have you tried just deleting and re-adding? Maybe an option whilst you wait for Tom to see this post.

BTW Please be aware that the image in your signature is against forum rules, specifically:

[quote:1pr3jfra]

... your signature may consist of a single image no larger than 530px wide and 90px tall...

I'm sure the deleting and re-adding would work, but the update is not too key, so I might just wait until a solution is available or it fixes itself (somehow).

Sorry about the signature image - was too excited about the marketing image I created to remember about the forum rules aha. I have changed it just now so everyone is happy.

• Tom

zenox98

Now its the game is not loading at all for me. Really need a fix soon!

EDIT: Ok, so I just reuploaded the game and it works fine now.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ThePakernator The same problem hapened to me it just wont update so I just released a new version.

• ThePakernator The same problem hapened to me it just wont update so I just released a new version.

Yeah, works for me to now. Literally just did that 2 minutes before you posted!

• ThePakernator Lol!

• I got a problem when uploading a new game... its the second time it happens.

First time i've uploaded my first C2 game everything was ok.. later created my second game and when i was going to upload there was no way to select the new game... the "upload files" was ticked... so finally decided to upload anyay.. then... the new uploaded game result to be my latest game... that's the problem... the quick solution was select "update game" then i was able to select the game and uploaded ok.

Today i'm gonna upload my third game and i got the same problem for the second time... i can't select the new game files... and the "upload files" is ticked.... i gues the solution is the same... upload anyway, then update the game with the real files...no really need help since there's a solution but I wonder if i'm doing something wrong... or anybody has the same issue...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)