Can't upload right

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
You can upload screenshots and photos to your server very easily.
  • Hello guys, I embedded my game to my website temporarily through google drive. But I do not want to do that. I want someone to be able to click on a link on my website and be taken to the index.html file. I have read every tutorial none does what I want. I tried to iframe my index.html file and it said 404 error.

To be more specific I would like to upload my index.html file and be able to play online. I need very good instructions please help. The reason I am doing this is because google drive has low bandwidth

P.S. I am using weebly website maker

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I dont have the copy public link features it says you need to be a pro member

• > I dont have the copy public link features it says you need to be a pro member

>

You don't need to be a pro member. Did you sign up for the site?

This link:

dropbox (dot) com/login

Once you have signed up for the site try creating a "Public" folder on dropbox. Then put in your exported folder of the Construct game in the public folder. Click on the exported folder and look for the index.html. Right-click the file and click "Copy Public Link".

No. They removed this feature for new accounts! you have to be pro now!

• gameop No problem. I am currently trying to figure out an alternative to this, If anyone knows please let me know!

• Hello guys, I embedded my game to my website temporarily through google drive. But I do not want to do that. I want someone to be able to click on a link on my website and be taken to the index.html file. I have read every tutorial none does what I want. I tried to iframe my index.html file and it said 404 error.

To be more specific I would like to upload my index.html file and be able to play online. I need very good instructions please help. The reason I am doing this is because google drive has low bandwidth

P.S. I am using weebly website maker

Did you solve this?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)