can we build game for android using plugin in free edition

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:36 am

i want to build my game for android through intel sdk but when i click export project for cordova it is telling to buy construct 2
B

Post » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:59 am

dilip8 wrote:i want to build my game for android through intel sdk but when i click export project for cordova it is telling to buy construct 2

See the following Construct 2 version comparision page:

As it shows, you will need a license to export to that platform.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:28 am

Is there any plugin for that to achieve this with free version
B

Post » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:33 am

dilip8 wrote:Is there any plugin for that to achieve this with free version

What you are asking is for a way to bypass the free version restriction, which is not allowed and is technically piracy.

Please be careful what you post. Any suggestion of piracy and you will be banned.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:17 am

dilip8 wrote:i want to build my game for android through intel sdk but when i click export project for cordova it is telling to buy construct 2

You can't do that unless you buy a license. But if you really want to make money out of a game that you made without license yet. You can export it to Tizen as Ashley said then if you make a $120 then you can purchase a license:
https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/669/ho ... t-to-tizen
The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:33 pm

chadorireborn wrote:

You can't do that unless you buy a license. But if you really want to make money out of a game that you made without license yet. You can export it to Tizen as Ashley said then if you make a $120 then you can purchase a license:

Why would that be allowed? Just because it's possible to export doesn't change the fact that it would be commercial use which is not allowed with the free version.
"If you don't build your dream, someone else will hire you to build theirs"
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:10 pm

VValt wrote:
chadorireborn wrote:

Why would that be allowed? Just because it's possible to export doesn't change the fact that it would be commercial use which is not allowed with the free version.

Ashley said:
You can then submit the .wgt file to AppBackr who will then publish it to the Tizen store on your behalf. If your app meets certain quality conditions, you'll get some money just for submitting as well! Free edition users are also allowed to take advantage of this offer, as an exception to the general rule of not making money with the Free edition.

Ashley said that it is an exception. I suggest you read the link I provided.
The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:45 pm

That post is from 2013 and Tizen support has been deprecated for a while.

Still, I'm seeking clarification and will post back when I have more information.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:37 pm

Official response!

It was allowed for AppBackr as part of a promotion, but this is long over now.

It is no longer allowed for free users.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:56 am

K guys sorry for the unproper question im already ahead to buy the personal edition and once again thanks for the reply
B

Return to How do I....?