Cannot hide status bar or lock orientation

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Custom animated Health Bar - check youtube video to make it yourself
  • I can't seem to lock orientation to landscape or hide the status bar and navigation bars on android.

My project settings are:

Window size: 960, 640

Fullscreen in browser: Scale Outer (Tried letterbox as well and made no difference)

Fullscreen Scaling: High Quality

Orientations: Landscape

When I export from C2 with Cordova, I check the box for "Hide Status Bar"

I select all files from the destination folder, zip it, and upload it to PhoneGap Build. Then when I install the APK on my phone, it shows the status bar, and the orientation changes between portrait and landscape.

When I did my last build in September 2017, everything worked fine as far as orientation and status bar being hidden. I don't know what's wrong nor how to fix it. Please...ANY help at all would be great.

-Sincerely,

Frustrated Noob :/

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Bump, I've got the same problem

Edit:

I've managed to do it thanks to this guide: https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/9492/b ... h-phonegap

The only difference is that I didn't use phonegap at the end, but the Adobe service

Edit2: It seems like that the real game changer was do zip the whole content of the exported folder and not just the content of the "www" folder, since the info that tell the app that it must stay fullscreen and in fixed landscape/portrait are in the "config" file in the root of the exported folder.

I don't know if it has anything to do with it, but I've also unchecked "Use new Intel XDK project format" while exporting with Cordova

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)