Cannot reset account password.

If you have found a bug, or have a suggestion/comment then leave it here

Post » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:12 am

So I have an alternate username and I know the email it is attached to. I put the information in the password reset screen and It is not sending the information to my email. This is a big problem as its the one I bought Construct 2 with. I get the feeling it was hijacked. I checked my spam folders and trash. Nothing. I thought maybe it was something on my end so I tried resetting with this account and it was flawless. Can anyone help?!
B
S
G

Post » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:20 am

Highimpact wrote:So I have an alternate username and I know the email it is attached to. I put the information in the password reset screen and It is not sending the information to my email. This is a big problem as its the one I bought Construct 2 with. I get the feeling it was hijacked. I checked my spam folders and trash. Nothing. I thought maybe it was something on my end so I tried resetting with this account and it was flawless. Can anyone help?!

You really need to email [email protected] and give them all the details. A Scirra employee should then be able to help.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:23 pm

Thanks alot I will do that.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:17 pm

Sorry did another post...

same Problem here... did you get a response?
B

Return to Website Issues and Feedback