Steps to reproduce:
1. Export project to HTML5 website and place in server.
2. On iPad, open Safari. Add browser tab (we call it Tab A) and input the URL of the exported website.
3. after loaded, drag the color box to the empty box at the bottom. It works fine so far.
4. Then open a another new Tab in Safari, we call it Tab B. input the same URL and repeat step 3 above. It works properly that the color box can be drag and drop.
5. Now switch back to earlier tab, i.e. Tab A. The color box can't be dragged anymore. Actually, the website becomes non-responsive. If reload the page at this point, Tab A becomes normal but the game on Tab B will become non-responsive.
The latest loaded HTML5 game seems override the HTML5 game loaded earlier.
Games opened on different tab should be able to drag and drop.
iPad Safari: yes (iOS version: 6.1.3)
PC Safari: no
Operating system & service pack:
Construct 2 installed on Window XP Professional v2002, SP3
Construct 2 version:
Release 126 (32-bit)