Can't find Plugin "Square"

0 favourites
  • 14 posts
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • I made a little Engine a long time ago, which i want use now. But it seems that i can't open my Project, because it use a Plugin called "Square" by Pawel Brzozowski, which i can't find. Do you Guys know, where i can get it.

• Have you tried using search.

• Have you tried using scirra.com/forum/plugin-span-class-posthilit-square-span-with-fill-and-outline_p574642 search.

Yea, i already found this Thread here, but the Download is down and i can't send private messages, because i don't have 500 reps.

• TheDarkImperial

I'm afraid I don't have it anymore. I delete it when first version of Image Editor showed up. Your only chance is to find some hardcore user who keeps all old stuff.

• TheDarkImperial

I'm afraid I don't have it anymore. I delete it when first version of Image Editor showed up. Your only chance is to find some hardcore user who keeps all old stuff.

Oh Is there a Place, where i can ask for this or i just should wait here?

• You could try to cheat a bit by making a dummy plugin and see if it will let you open the project. Try to duplicate sprite or tiled background object and change some settings inside edittime.js file. Unfortunately I can't remember any specific settings :/ so i'ts a long shoot.

and btw, could you please remove my name from post title? I don't need to be that famous

• You could try to cheat a bit by making a dummy plugin and see if it will let you open the project. Try to duplicate sprite or tiled background object and change some settings inside edittime.js file. Unfortunately I can't remember any specific settings :/ so i'ts a long shoot.

and btw, could you please remove my name from post title? I don't need to be that famous

Np i remove it. Oh I don't have any Skill in this Things. Could you pls maybe create such a dummy for me, if it's not too much work?

• I can try, but not in this month I need to deliver the project I'm working on to the publisher and all my focus is centered in that direction only.

• Search all references in you project files and remove them.

• Search all references in you project files and remove them.

What do u mean? I can't find it.

• What deathangel1479 means is that it is possible to 'hack' all references to a plugin from a project, but it can be tricky.

If it's a .capx then you would need to 'unpack' it using Winzip, 7zip etc.

Then search for all references in the files in the project and delete the whole xml node that is referencing it.

Not particularly easy for those not comfortable with xml.

• You go through your sheet files and remove the references in the xml.

If you have not used it often, its easy!

But you need a little flair. And make a backup!!!

For example here in my sheet "PlayerSheet" the sprite "Player":

And in project file:

A good editor like nodepad++ helps. You can set it to xml and its quite manageable.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You go through your sheet files and remove the references in the xml.

If you have not used it often, its easy!

But you need a little flair. And make a backup!!!

For example here in my sheet "PlayerSheet" the sprite "Player":

And in project file:

A good editor like nodepad++ helps. You can set it to xml and its quite manageable.

Which xml? I just have my capx. If i open it, It looks like this... puu.sh/iVGQN(.)png

• If your project it a single file(capx), you need to unzip it or open files inside 7zip.

What zenox98 said, before.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)