Cant paste, or use colors on Android

All closed bug reports are moved here.

Post » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:31 pm

I can copy sprites and events but I cannot paste them and I cannot move the events, the color palette also does not show when I select the bucket, brush, or pencil when editing sprite images.

Everything else works fine and no error message occurs.
B
27
S
12
G
5
Posts: 79
Reputation: 5,223

Post » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:59 pm

MorrisFeldman wrote:I can copy sprites and events but I cannot paste them and I cannot move the events, the color palette also does not show when I select the bucket, brush, or pencil when editing sprite images.

Everything else works fine and no error message occurs.


For the colour palette, swipe from the left twice. For the copy and paste, file on another post.
B
40
S
9
G
5
Posts: 177
Reputation: 6,805

Post » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:42 pm

Jaydon wrote:
MorrisFeldman wrote:I can copy sprites and events but I cannot paste them and I cannot move the events, the color palette also does not show when I select the bucket, brush, or pencil when editing sprite images.

Everything else works fine and no error message occurs.


For the colour palette, swipe from the left twice. For the copy and paste, file on another post.

Swiping left or right twice only brings up animation options.
B
27
S
12
G
5
Posts: 79
Reputation: 5,223

Post » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:41 am

MorrisFeldman wrote:
Jaydon wrote:
MorrisFeldman wrote:I can copy sprites and events but I cannot paste them and I cannot move the events, the color palette also does not show when I select the bucket, brush, or pencil when editing sprite images.

Everything else works fine and no error message occurs.


For the colour palette, swipe from the left twice. For the copy and paste, file on another post.

Swiping left or right twice only brings up animation options.

I re-installed chrome beta and it works now
B
27
S
12
G
5
Posts: 79
Reputation: 5,223

Post » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:10 am

Request close.
B
40
S
9
G
5
Posts: 177
Reputation: 6,805

Post » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:13 pm

Closed
Scirra Founder
B
395
S
231
G
88
Posts: 24,367
Reputation: 193,694


Return to Closed Bugs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests