Can't upload a new version in Scirra Arcade

If you have found a bug, or have a suggestion/comment then leave it here

Post » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:27 pm

Hello,

When I try to upload a new version (the first submission was fine) of my app to Scirra Arcade it comes up with this error:

I would really appreciate any help on this problem.

(Old link: https://www.scirra.com/arcade/action-ga ... plit-21097)

Reuploaded link: https://www.scirra.com/arcade/action-ga ... plit-21211
Last edited by ThePakernator on Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sidecar Split has been released on the Scirra Arcade, on the Android and on iOS!
B
S

Post » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:09 pm

Have you tried just deleting and re-adding? Maybe an option whilst you wait for @Tom to see this post.

BTW Please be aware that the image in your signature is against forum rules, specifically:

... your signature may consist of a single image no larger than 530px wide and 90px tall...
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:43 pm

zenox98 wrote:Have you tried just deleting and re-adding? Maybe an option whilst you wait for @Tom to see this post.

BTW Please be aware that the image in your signature is against forum rules, specifically:

... your signature may consist of a single image no larger than 530px wide and 90px tall...

I'm sure the deleting and re-adding would work, but the update is not too key, so I might just wait until a solution is available or it fixes itself (somehow).

Sorry about the signature image - was too excited about the marketing image I created to remember about the forum rules aha. I have changed it just now so everyone is happy. :D
Sidecar Split has been released on the Scirra Arcade, on the Android and on iOS!
B
S

Post » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:47 pm

@Tom
@zenox98

Now its the game is not loading at all for me. Really need a fix soon!

EDIT: Ok, so I just reuploaded the game and it works fine now.
B
S

Post » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:02 pm

@ThePakernator The same problem hapened to me it just wont update so I just released a new version.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:03 pm

LaurenceBedford wrote:@ThePakernator The same problem hapened to me it just wont update so I just released a new version.

Yeah, works for me to now. Literally just did that 2 minutes before you posted!
B
S

Post » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:06 pm

@ThePakernator Lol!
B
S
G

Return to Website Issues and Feedback