canvas size won't change correctly

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Pixel Destruction like in "Worms" (Drawing Canvas based)
  • So I'm trying to take a snapshot of part of the canvas, and then download it. I actually want it to download to the gallery on the phone/ipad when you use it as an app later, but I can't even get the snapshot to look right, so first I need help to solve this weird thing.

I have used this code:

But the image that downloads always get the dimensions 1920x911px no matter what I do! So strange. I don't have any other code that tells the canvas to change it's size or anything, so I don't understand why it does that. I can't upload the capx here because it's a big project and kind of secret. And when I made a new project and try this with dummy images, it works!

Just thought that maybe someone has an idea on why it does this strange thing?

Thanks!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Forgot to say that the actual size of the object "snapshotarea" is 1140x1440px

• Ok, I changed the scaling from Scale inner to letterbox scale, and then it works.. But as I understand it, it's scale inner I should use so that it works will all different screen sizes later when I export it? Hm..

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)