Castle Defenders. RPG/Tower Defense game!

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:50 am

Loving the game
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:36 am

Thanks! If you have any suggestions on how I can improve the game, don't be afraid to tell me!
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:36 pm

Version 1.6 Just Released! This Version includes -
- The Final 4 Maps
- The Final Challenge, an endless survival map!
- Improved Menu that will allow me to create more characters next!
- Menu allows starting a new game(This allows a reset to experience new features!)
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:28 pm

Version 1.7 Just Released. This version includes a new character . . . the squire!

The squire is a melee character with all new abilities and towers.
Ability - spin around in circles and damage all enemies within the squires radius
Towers - A harpoon turret shoots fast moving, piercing harpoons. The Catapult shoots slow catapult balls that deal splash damage, and the knife machine spits out piercing knifes that circle the tower piercing everyone near it.

I'm going to try to add 2 more characters eventually. After that, I'm going to remove most features off the site and upload a paid version to the google chrome store.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:31 am

Version 1.8 released
Includes a new character, the summoner
The summoner shoots two balls of energy for his primary attack.
He releases a swarm of piercing dark magic for his ability
He has a dark magic tower, a tesla tower, and a skull(it follows enemies and attacks them)
I have the ranger option, but he's still not playable.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:13 pm

Just released version 1.8c
This update fixed the defense units for the summoner's towers. It also balances his ability by making it more expensive. I also made the squire deal a little more damage. Finally, I increased the resolution to a 2:1 ratio(it was 4:3) so it fills more of the screen.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:58 pm

Just released version 1.9!
This version includes the 4th and final class, a ranger.
The ranger uses explosive traps that expire after a few detonations so make sure you continue to upgrade!
The ranger also has a target that detonates after being shot.
The ranger has low health and mana, but high damage.

This may be the last update I put on the arcade before submitting to the chrome store. After that, I will submit the "Demo" version to the scirra arcade, but if you want, you can always buy the full version!

If you have any final suggestion or comments PLEASE share them on this forum or in the game's comments, thank you.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests