I'm working on a lot of plugins:
- One saves an area of the canvas as either PNG or JPG, and outputs it as an octet string that you can set as the SRC of an image, or a file you can download.
- The other attempts to create a "centipede" movement, though I'm not sure how I'll go about making the body sections
- The other uses predictive aiming to calculate either the angle or X,Y coordinates you need to aim in order to hit a moving object
- The other loads images dynamically and allows you to replace the frame of an object with the image you just loaded.
- Another (planned) is a missile movement, where you can have your projectile be guided or not, how sharp a turn it can make, if it preserves inertia or not, and what's its friction (momentum loss over time) or deceleration(if it's not using inertia).
I like to separate NPC/Object movements from player movements, because it seems more clear that way, so I placed my turret behavior (for instance) in "automatic movements"Fimbul2012-02-03 15:20:03