[CC] GrindSpace Alpha 0.02

Post your Construct-made creations!

Post » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:18 pm

[QUOTE=harrio] pics sir...?[/QUOTE]
Sorry mate, i decided to not post pictures as it would make downloading kind a pointless heh. It would flaten the expirience. Ill start posting pictures when ill get some nice gameplay rolling.
Dont want to make your eyes bleed when you would see current gameplay graphics and their placeholders ^^The_Funny_Guy2011-07-04 18:20:02
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:23 pm

no prob sir...
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:57 pm

Pretty cool! That ship reminds me of Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space. I hope your game is going to be similar! Looking forward to it either way.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:42 am

Excellent job, I agree with what shinkan was saying; I wouldn't have known you were new to this had you not called yourself an amateur.

It does make me worried that you stopped counting how often it crashed on you though... yeah, not looking forward to that happening to me.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:49 am

A screenie or two would be really nice. I mean, I have to extract this stuff, man . That aside, GOODNESS. Great work!The Bespectacled One2011-07-05 05:50:17
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:58 am

[QUOTE=procrastinator] Pretty cool! That ship reminds me of Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space. I hope your game is going to be similar! Looking forward to it either way.[/QUOTE]
...which i am a huge fan of :) Infinity Space was one of my biggest inspiration. My goal is to take what IS was good at and expand it. Mix casual and add more "infinite" to it heh.

[QUOTE=Jim15]
It does make me worried that you stopped counting how often it crashed on you though... yeah, not looking forward to that happening to me. [/QUOTE]
the game is clean. Its the Construct that keept crashing. And at very random things: changing layouts, leaving it open for 3h afking and then comming back see my desktop being invaded by endless stream of popup error messages, in debug mode changing display from fullscreen->window.
But hate bugs and i was be incredibly ashamed to release even alpha demo and then read people comments about how it crashes on their PC. Thats why i have run this demo billions of times, switched each and every options, do anything the player might think of, also ive tried the demo on 3 diffrent PC. Thats being sad - ill be very suprised if you will expirience any crashes. Thats why it took me so long. When Ozi composed a really great music tracks for GrindSpace, after 1000 times of runing the menu and re-cheacking everything, i now become seasick whenever i hear the menu music

and thank you all for all the warm words :) this helps my motivation to keep working on the game.

Of course if anybody would found any bugs please let me know and ill try to fix it.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Your Creations