CHAMBER (working title)

Post your Construct-made creations!

Post » Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:03 am

Ok so you guys have seen the ripsaws and the lava...

Here are some other ideas I have in store for miss hotpants:

If anyone else would like to add to the concept, feel free. :)

There will also be other simple things like standard spikes, and bottomless pits etc...

~Sol
Tired of crappy file hosts that are crappy? Get DROPBOX - https://db.tt/uwjysXJF
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:53 am

Heh, I started making a game on MMF2 a while ago, a trap platform game. Short Demo.It has crusher things and impaling spikes too. I doubt I'd ever finish it though. It's nice to see this game being built in Construct, and it's looking a lot nicer too.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:15 pm

how about a trap where if u stay on a wall for too long spikes come out, and some windmills where you have to stay inbetween the blade as it rotates
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:10 pm

[quote="SoldjahBoy":2eg0lvq3]
If anyone else would like to add to the concept, feel free. :)

There will also be other simple things like standard spikes, and bottomless pits etc...
~Sol[/quote:2eg0lvq3]

my impression of what kayin has to say:

falling apples, andd umm, mike tyson, and umm, falling moons, oh yea and nes zelda would be nice too
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:05 am

[quote="AsparagusTrevor":2pclebio]Heh, I started making a game on MMF2 a while ago, a trap platform game. Short Demo.It has crusher things and impaling spikes too. I doubt I'd ever finish it though. It's nice to see this game being built in Construct, and it's looking a lot nicer too.[/quote:2pclebio]

Hahahah oh man that's great! You should really finish that man, those graphics are pretty sweet, I don't know why you think mine are any better. I really like the way the guy peels off the spike after it retracts, and the squished guy is just great :D

I like your idea about the windmill type traps H.I. I will definately work on something for those.

And LOL at Quazi... someone has been playing too much "I wanna be the guy" haven't they?

~Sol
Tired of crappy file hosts that are crappy? Get DROPBOX - https://db.tt/uwjysXJF
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:10 pm

Cheers man, I hope you might be able to get some ideas from it, short as it is. Maybe the ledge shimmying? Could fit in well with the acrobatic moves she already has.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:48 pm

wow, that traps game is awesome man, remake it on construct !!!!
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:32 am

maybe you could make some type of see-saw thing as well? I donno maybe an example would be where if you stand on one end the other end raises and the spikes on that end slide toward the character and you have to jump them or something
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:49 pm

how bout a part where you need to crawl through a low ceilinged passage, and a big blade slowly follows you faster than you can crawl, but you can finish while the saw is between your legs, if you went as fast as possible
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:26 pm

How about Big door that will fall on you if you come close, after that you can go.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Your Creations