change admob for.....

0 favourites
  • 15 posts
From the Asset Store
AdMob Plus PRO
$12.99 USD
[ Support C3 Build service ] Native Ad, App Open Ad, Banner Ad, Interstitial Ad, Rewarded Interstitial Ad, Rewarded Ad.
  • admob besides which pays better games for android or other which are to replace admob.

spanish

aparte de admob cual paga mejor en juegos para android o cuales otras existen para sustituir admob.

• Right now I only know appodeal.

• how incorporated appodeal to construct 2?

• if you using cocoon.io

if you using xdk

• how incorporated appodeal to construct 2?

There is this tutorial for Appodeal: Simplest Appodeal Ads Tutorial

if you using xdk

Thanks for posting that link for Appodeal with XDK. Does Appodeal also work with iOS in your experience? I notice in that video he only builds for Android from XDK.

• > how incorporated appodeal to construct 2?

>

There is this tutorial for Appodeal: Simplest Appodeal Ads Tutorial

>

> if you using xdk

>

>

Thanks for posting that link for Appodeal with XDK. Does Appodeal also work with iOS in your experience? I notice in that video he only builds for Android from XDK.

In my experience Appodeal does not work on iOS from XDK.

Don't get me wrong I could well be messing something up somewhere - did you get it to function on iOS?

• TMAJA I haven't tried yet. Very soon I'll be attempting to get ads into my game so I'm just reading up about it now.

Well actually the author of that tutorial I linked above (his name is STARTECHSTUDIOS) told me in a pm that Appodeal works with iOS. But I'm hazy on how to implement it. I think his tute is specifically for Android not iOS.

• Artpunk - Yes Appodeal work with cordova cli -(cocoon.io not supported , not sure about xdk)

• Ok thanks... further research needed then..

• Ok thanks... further research needed then..

Keep me posted if you get anywhere would you?

Tomorrow or Sunday I'm going to have another decent go at getting Appodeal to run via XDK, maybe I missed something last time - I'll let you know if I have any success.

• Estoy probando con appodeal Y Todo El Mundo deberia ver la publicidad CONSEGUIR this carga y Permanecer Alli Por un destello de la Publicidad Como Dobles Y triples, Pero Aún Así see the parte inferior de mi Solicitud y No Puedo Dejar ESTO para cerrar el juego, y probado en Una emulador s4 y samnsug y LG g3, Que Puede Ser el error?

me Han colocado anuncios of this Manera http://www.mobilezdeveloper.com/add-app ... nstrucc-2 / solo en mi Caso eS CUANDO La terminación de la vida del personaje (el juego Dębe skippablevideo Espectáculo intersticial. no es que no puedo publicar esto en mi propio puesto.

• Keep me posted if you get anywhere would you?

Yes I will. Hopefully within the next few weeks ill be at the stage of trying to integrate ads (and other stuff like analytics and achievements etc), so ill post if I get things working properly.

Tomorrow or Sunday I'm going to have another decent go at getting Appodeal to run via XDK, maybe I missed something last time - I'll let you know if I have any success.

That would be great! Looking at the Appodeal wizard, if you choose Cordova as the framework used, rather than Construct2, you get the option to choose iOS as the target platform in the next step... But then I dont understand how to integrate the resulting code at the end of the wizard.. whether it can be used with XDK, or if it involves a completely different way of building or something? I'd look into it soon. But yeah, keen to hear how you get on.

• Tomorrow or Sunday I'm going to have another decent go at getting Appodeal to run via XDK, maybe I missed something last time - I'll let you know if I have any success.

How did you go with this TMAJA? Any luck?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • >

> Tomorrow or Sunday I'm going to have another decent go at getting Appodeal to run via XDK, maybe I missed something last time - I'll let you know if I have any success.

>

How did you go with this TMAJA? Any luck?

No progress to report I'm afraid - the changes I'd really hoped would make it work had no effect, so back to square one with it.

That said, tomorrow I have a day set aside for having another go. Up to now I've simply been doing the same as you and dropping the package onto the device via itunes (I've exported with XCode but didn't end up using testflight). I'm wondering if this is causing part of the problem (or I'd at least like to rule it out) so along with a couple of other tweaks I'll be testing that tomorrow!

I'll report back once I've given it a go

• I've been speaking via pm with another guy who posted in this thread too. his name is. He says Appodeal will work on iOS but not via XDK. He says u need to use Cordova CLI on a Mac device (or a virtual Mac OS running on VM Ware should apparently also work). But I can't understand the process from his messages.

I think the general process is something like this:

-in ur Mac environment create a new project in Cordova CLI

-Open the project in Xcode and replace the www folder with the www folder from ur exported game (exported as a Cordova proj from C2)

-then build in CLI and that's ur finished project u can upload to the AppStore

He also says you need to use the cranberry Appodeal plugin or he thinks the official Appodeal plugin may also work, but I can't understand from his messages at what point these plugins get included in the process? I guess they get added to the project in Cordova CLI before building or something?

So, I would prefer just to do it all in XDK but if this method above is the only way to get Appodeal on iOS, I'll be trying that.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)