I'm reworking on this little mobile game. It works with CocoonJS as a native app. but it's too simple so I wanted to add some features.
This is the old version, which shows 62 fps in CocoonJS launcher. It contains some Korean language for translation but there would be no problem to check logic.
This is what i'm working on now(in English). I added leaderboard by clay.io & shop. You can see there's some variation on the designs. I added some fx, sprites, and so on, but there's not that big change to drop performace. I know physics and some transparent things and rotate behaviors or something are bad for good performance, but that's almost same in the old version. But actually fps drops to 25~30 with my phone(Optimus G Pro).
So I tried png compression and changed some logic but it was not that effective.
I don't know what happened with this. It's hard to update game...