Character moves by itself

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
0 favourites
From the Asset Store
2d mushroom sprite 2d game mushroom character enmy sprite game art
  • Well I have a problem wich I think no one else have because they haven't posted it.

I'm done with this tutorial, everything works great but one minor problem occur, when I walk and shoot the movement hangs up and the character starts walking towards a direction all by himself?.. Do you have the solution?

• Without seeing your cap, or at least the movement code, it would just be a guessing game. Please post a bit more info.

• Oh, sorry about that, I totally forgot to post it.

Here it is: mediafire.com

• Hi

First thing is - you've posted this in the wrong section. This is for Construct Classic, and yours is a Construct 2 project. No biggy.

Secondly, it works fine for me. I can walk in any direction shooting, but it hasn't exhibited the problem you state. Am I missing something?

• Ohhh Im so sorry about that :O new to both to Construct and the site.

Well, it isn't just on my computer but on my friends computers too.

You running around shooting suddenly it moves by itself a random way until you press that key then it stops. I tested the demo on this site too, same problem there.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Bizarre.

I just tried for 5 minutes solid and I can't see anything wrong :(

It never once freaked out on me.

Maybe someone else will see it.

Just one thing - what version of C2 are you on?

• I tried it too and it didn't happen.

What you describe reminds me of glitches seen on previous releases and on computer which graphic drivers and browsers weren't up to date.

Edit: moved to C2 section by the way.

• Thanks for checking, Kyatric. I thought I might be going blind - or mad :)

• well im using r60 because i couldnt download the latest release, but now I can, so I'm gonna test it there and see if it still messes up.

• well i have come to the conclusion that my graphic card is too old. radeon x1950 pro....

• This happens to me too and I'm using a 580gtx with latest drivers and my chrome is up to date

• Edit: moved to C2 section by the way.If this is true then there's a bug with the forum software, because I still see it under "Help & Support using Construct Classic".

• > Edit: moved to C2 section by the way.If this is true then there's a bug with the forum software, because I still see it under "Help & Support using Construct Classic".

There is indeed still a marker from the original forum it was posted in.

But this topic is also now visible in C2's section.

• this thing happens to me and I am using ATI Radeon HD4850

• Have you updated your graphic card drivers ? Your browser ?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)