Characters falling through platforms

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun May 05, 2013 12:06 am

Sorry, didn't think about that. The plugin is Platform+ which gives double-jump and wall-jump ability. Ironically, I'm actually not even using either of those features, so it's not a huge loss. I'll try stripping it out as you say. Thanks again.
B

Post » Sun May 05, 2013 12:27 am

https://www.dropbox.com/s/95y43g3s3uwznuk/8-Bit%20Legends.capx

Here's an updated version not using the plugin. The glitch still happened over the stone platform. Couldn't get it to happen over the grass floor, but wouldn't be surprised if it still did it there too.

I'm starting to think it might have to do with positioning. My platforms are still pretty messily-laid out. But even over completely solid parts, this sometimes happens. Lemme know if anything obvious pops up, otherwise I still appreciate the help.
B

Post » Sun May 05, 2013 1:02 am

Actually, I'm trying it now without the plug-in and it seems like it is working. It did go through the stone platform that one time, but I think that is related to the placement.

The actual "falling through solid" phenomenon seems to be gone. I'm going to continue working assuming this problem has been solved.

Thank you, GeometriX!
B

Previous

Return to How do I....?