Cheap way to do array of buttons?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:51 pm

I just discovered my purple..at -19, which kind of ruins the transitions. I think I will keep it instant until I tackle replace color again. Thanks again for the help @99Instances2Go
B

Post » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:34 pm

@99Instances2Go Haha I see that's why I get the confusion as I had a text on the screen for debugging and the sooner I release the mouse left button it was going back to -9, but I understand perfectly now is because if we don't select anything on line 7 will be (touch) false for the next thick and by the time it reach line 5 because touch is false it will reset it back to -9 :D

I thank you so much for the teaching and for all your patient, you are awesome, I learned and I'm learning a lot from you every day, I now understand more about how the logic works in construct 2.

I had a problem with trying to store the "prepreviousObject" that had a Master variable true and I didn't manage to do it because it was always conflicting when I was setting a new object as a "Master" as I had to reset at the same time the "prepreviousObject Master" to false, it was resetting both of them the old and the new one to false, you gave me the key now how to implement it.

Thank you and have a great day 8-)
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:56 pm

@shaundraws

Why not use a second sprite as shadow? Pin it.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:57 pm

@tarek2

YrSVW
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:11 pm

@shaundraws

Since you outsmarted me by finding purple in the negatives, i can offer you a better solution.
Now a touch changes immediately, a swipe is smooth.

But you have to change your initial design (following a colorwheel). I dont know if that is a big or a small thing.
For most (well read 'all') graphical designers, i work with, is any change a big thing.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vdrub8kut7s6i ... .capx?dl=0

Now it is done in 4 events (can be done in 2 too, if you leave out the adaption to different screens).
Cheaper i cant offer no more !
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?