Check out our development group!

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:03 pm

I want to announce that I'm officially the moderator of the group "Construct2 Game Development" at [url]nakedgameplay.com[/url]
and would like construct2 developers to join this community. you can post about your games, discuss about C2 stuff, and you can share anything related. :D
The group: http://nakedgameplay.com/groups/2
All are welcomed
Last edited by Naji on Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
B
56
S
15
G
5
Posts: 852
Reputation: 11,431

Post » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:28 am

I edited the title of your post because it seemed a bit misleading. Without the rest of your post to clarify, it seemed as if you were announcing you had become a moderator here on the scirra forums.
Moderator
B
94
S
33
G
33
Posts: 3,006
Reputation: 27,749

Post » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:10 am

Arima wrote:I edited the title of your post because it seemed a bit misleading. Without the rest of your post to clarify, it seemed as if you were announcing you had become a moderator here on the scirra forums.

Ok Thanks ! :D
ImageImageImageImageImage
B
56
S
15
G
5
Posts: 852
Reputation: 11,431

Post » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:58 pm

We have a Construct 2 Group on http://www.NakedGamePlay.com. Come join the Social Network for Game Developers and Join the Construct 2 Group. We have about 17 members for the group and it's just getting started so come in, promote your games and projects too. If the group get s too large, we'll start another.
Image
B
75
S
23
G
3
Posts: 673
Reputation: 9,283

Post » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 am

@TheDom we don't need multiple topics about checking out the same dev group. I merged your thread with this one.
Moderator
B
94
S
33
G
33
Posts: 3,006
Reputation: 27,749

Post » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:42 am

Checked out the website and I don't really like the layout and the style used... doesn't seem like a very good platform for me. Good luck with it and have fun, guys!
B
33
S
9
G
3
Posts: 493
Reputation: 4,042

Post » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:53 am

Arima wrote:@TheDom we don't need multiple topics about checking out the same dev group. I merged your thread with this one.

Thanks, didn't realize he posted it.
B
75
S
23
G
3
Posts: 673
Reputation: 9,283

Post » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:00 am

alvarop wrote:Checked out the website and I don't really like the layout and the style used... doesn't seem like a very good platform for me. Good luck with it and have fun, guys!


@alvarop Always appreciate any feedback. it's actually been well received and we're happy with the current theme however, we're rapidly evolving and new features are being added frequently to help game developers connect with each other and more importantly, help with exposure for their games and projects. As things progress, we may change the current theme but there is a lot more there than meets the eye.

You're always welcome and hope you'll return in the future.

Thanks for the well wishes and the feedback.
B
75
S
23
G
3
Posts: 673
Reputation: 9,283


Return to Open Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Tealz716 and 8 guests