Children of Apollo trailer.

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Add emotion, innocence, joy and cuteness to your video game with these 15 songs and 9 SFX
  • Game is nearly finished. Probably less than 60 days left.

• I like this for the vibe, some lovecraftian realm? Cool colors, some nice level ideas, as far as i can tell.

Whats with the character, no anim at all? That feels lazy. The player char should be your primary source for rewarding player input; make your game feel juicy and responsive, its key to getting a mature vibe to your project.

Keep it up, cant wait for the full thing.

• oh I have got to play this, how long have you been working on it?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I like this for the vibe, some lovecraftian realm? Cool colors, some nice level ideas, as far as i can tell.

Whats with the character, no anim at all? That feels lazy. The player char should be your primary source for rewarding player input; make your game feel juicy and responsive, its key to getting a mature vibe to your project.

Keep it up, cant wait for the full thing.

Believe it or not this is Mars. The first level is on the surface and everything else is a battle to the core of the planet to rescue abducted colonists.

As for the character, I actually had animation in the original prototype but I took it out because the solid white made the character much easier to track when things started to heat up. You're not the first to bring this up though so I might revisit the idea of character animation and try some different variations, see if I can get something that works. Thanks for the feedback!

• oh I have got to play this, how long have you been working on it?

Casually for about a year I think. I only had the core gameplay finished. But then things changed and over the past few weeks I've been able to work on it full time and have been pumping out enemies, scenery, tilemaps, and bug fixes like mad. I'm hoping it will be finished by early July. Keep an eye on my Greenlight page or Twitter sheet for updates.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)