Circular - simple but challenging musical game

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Is a circular loading screen with code ready to use. No Animation.
  • Play Circular now on Kongregate

Single button/click game, very simple but can get pretty hard. Game plays at the rhythm and pace of the music for each level, with even some songs made specifically for it!

High scores upload to Kongregate if you're logged in, give it a shot!

Not 100% finished yet, but the main game is all there, just needs some finishing touches.

If you like it and have a Kongregate account, please rate it

• Raicuparta

I was always left open mouthed when you posted videos about your progression of that game. Now its finally available for playing and it's even more amazing playing it yourself than watching it somebody else doing.

I simply love it. The clean and fluent graphics match so well with this "easy" (to learn) gameplay. One of the best "small games" I've ever laid hands on.

It's magnificent and I hope that some more extra composed songs are going to be included in the future!

Keep up the clean and good work!

I'm already spreading the word about it. It HAS TO be seen and played! Are you going to release it for android/ios? I guess that could reach high popularity!

10/10 would play

btw. is this using the shadowcast behaviour?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Gougth

Thanks for the kind words, really!

I would love to release it on mobile platforms one day, if the game gets some attention. It was obviously designed for that and would be a perfect fit. But it seems right now Construct (or any other HTML5 engine) isn't ready for Android (or better, Android isn't ready for HTML5 games), there's too many problems and a game like this needs to play pretty much perfectly or else it ruins the experience.

And yeah, using the shadowcast behaviour. Had to use it after I programmed something similar myself in javascript and a week later Construct 2 has it just a few clicks away

• lovely game.. simple and well executed... I hope you get lots of plays

I noticed that it didn't work in IE11 though I couldn't see what graphically didn't work.. the beautiful background worked fine. if it's minor, it might be worth the tweak.

R

• Raicuparta

Simple but addictive

Well done on a great game

• I noticed that it didn't work in IE11 though I couldn't see what graphically didn't work.. the beautiful background worked fine. if it's minor, it might be worth the tweak.

eah it stopped working on IE very early, I think it is because it depends on XML stuff but I don't think that's all. I may fix it eventually if I wanna release it on Windows app store.

• as far as I know there's no XML incompatabilities with IE, probably something on webgl

• After some requests I decided to release the source at the Scirra store:

Circular at Scirra Store

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)