Seems that I'm not quite getting the knack of this.
The idea is to have the cannon rotate between two points. Once the mouse/touch is released, the bullet flies out based on the direction the cannon was aimed, and the scrollTo function follows it.
I've created a dummy object that gets destroyed when the mouse-click is released, and instead spawns the actual flying object.
1. As mouse button is pressed, energy increases to a max of 100 (done)
2. Cannon stops when mouse button is released
3. Object shoots out in the direction the cannon was aimed, at the speed set by the energy
5. ScrollTo follows object
6. Object is affected by gravity
7. Cannot create additional flying objects until it game is over (object crashes)
Create a visual "flight bar" that gives air push to the object when mouse/touch is pressed, but decreases in value.cannon_test.capx
Your help is greatly appreciated.