clay.io problem : ads dont show up

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
StartApp Ads
$11.99 USD
[ C2 ] [ C3 ] support C3 build service | You can use Banner Ads, Interstitial Ads and Video Reward Ads.
  • Flappy Doge

edit:achievements and post score problems solved

but ads still don't work

they should appear in the bottom of the game

i can't see nothing

• i haven't figured out yet

• Have you linked the app ID in the clay.io plug on C2?

It is located in teh projects tab, objects, clay.io and then on the left the API key needs to match the one on clay.io website for setting up the achievements.

• Have you linked the app ID in the clay.io plug on C2?

It is located in teh projects tab, objects, clay.io and then on the left the API key needs to match the one on clay.io website for setting up the achievements.

yeah, that was the problem

thx mate

but for some reasson, the ads still dont work (they dont show up on the bottom of the game)

• Same here, dunno whats the deal.

Edit:

Got it to show up on preview, but its in the wrong place.

Its not even in the game viewport.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Same here, dunno whats the deal.

Edit:

Got it to show up on preview, but its in the wrong place.

Its not even in the game viewport.

if you find out the solution, reply me pls?

• I updated the plugs from the site, and the preview works perfectly now, the uploaded game on clay.io.... not so much.

Still no adds, other than the ones the site adds to its header.

• I updated the plugs from the site, and the preview works perfectly now, the uploaded game on clay.io.... not so much.

Still no adds, other than the ones the site adds to its header.

yep, its the same thing here, preview works fine

on clay.io dont

• Its now working in Safari, Chrome, and IE.

Just not FF.

• Its now working in Safari, Chrome, and IE.

Just not FF.

what you did?

• PlayerEmers I just checked the link out and I see an ad at the bottom of the game. What seemed weird is that it looked like there was ANOTHER ad playing right behind the one at the front.

• PlayerEmers I just checked the link out and I see an ad at the bottom of the game. What seemed weird is that it looked like there was ANOTHER ad playing right behind the one at the front.

thats strange, i dont see anything here lol

• Not sure if this will help with ads, but make sure you are putting any stationary objects (iframes, ads, etc...) on a layer that is not scrolling, and also use the anchor behavior if they jump off screen when you use the various scaling modes.

• scirra.com/arcade/action/12284/flappy-bird-clone

There you go didn't take long made it just to see if i could.

Runs like garbage on the scirra arcade for some reason and the graphics bug out a bit.

And for some reason the head isn't rotating towards the floor whilst falling, works fine on my machine though :S.

• Not sure if this will help with ads, but make sure you are putting any stationary objects (iframes, ads, etc...) on a layer that is not scrolling, and also use the anchor behavior if they jump off screen when you use the various scaling modes.

i'll do that, but this still strange

some people see, some don't, lol

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)