Click - Rotate to angle and stop & change instance variable

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:03 pm

I want to click my turret no matter what angle it is (It is shooting stuff) and
turret disables
object rotates towards angle zero
when it gets to zero, instance variable changes,new animations activates

I cant get it to do it no matter what, a very quick example of the trigger "in between angles" thing would help
Last edited by GaddMaster on Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
S

Post » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:09 pm

Turret => is between angles (e.g. -1 & 1, or bigger interval depending on the speed it turns)
=> Turret set value "newAnimations" to 1
Turret => compare instance variable "newAnimations" = 1
=> do something, spawn something

Could this help?
B
S

Post » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:56 pm

I tried all that. Left a wide angle just incase, watched debugger. What i really need is a very small example from someone who has used it before successfully
B
S

Post » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:57 pm

Thanks for the swift reply horoblast. I do always appreciate this forum as so many people reply so fast with solutions and guidance
B
S

Post » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:40 am

GaddMaster wrote:Thanks for the swift reply horoblast. I do always appreciate this forum as so many people reply so fast with solutions and guidance

No problem. I don't know any other ideas off the top of my head you could try, i'd love to help you search a bit but i have urgent deadlines i'm going to have to make for a client so i'll have to put all my effort into that now ;). Hopefully it's not super urgent for you and you can fiddle around and try some more.
B
S

Post » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:17 pm

nah , not urgent, just a Irish Gaming Tournament. I just changed my animation to something else and it works. Ill be back here again at some stage with either a working solution or ill explain the problem further.
B
S

Return to How do I....?