ClickPLAY Time 6

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:00 am

Hi guys

Here is my latest game, and the first of the series made in Construct 2.

http://ninjadoodle.com/clickplaytime-6/

Have fun and please let me know what you think :)

It's been a long learning curve, but I've figured out a LOT about C2, making this game.

There are a few features that I'm missing, and I think the engine could use ( especially native tweens + containers). I currently use Litetween (which is great), but wish that C2 had it's own tweeting engine. I also feel that using pins is a pain and wish C2 had a "container feature".

Apart from that, using C2 has been an awesome experience. It's very stable and I love the performance of the published html. Once you understand how the "eventing" works - as opposed to let's say Javascript, everything is really quick and efficient. C2 is a really good piece of software.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:05 pm

Very well done.
Clever puzzles.
The music fits well and the graphics look great.
Were they all done by yourself?
B
S

Post » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:38 pm

Hi @byondisoft - Thanks, I'm happy you like it :) Yup, everything apart from the music and sfx is done by me. The music is royalty free (I buy it from opuzz.com) and the sfx are mostly from soundjay.com + some I bought from thegamecreators.com. I enjoy making the graphics and animations, but I'm used to working with tweens and containers a lot, so it took me a while to get used to how things work in C2. Really happy with the workflow now tho.
B
S
G

Return to Completed Creations