ClickPLAY Time 6

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Time rewind like in "Braid". Choose objects that will be affected by time rewind
  • Hi guys

Here is my latest game, and the first of the series made in Construct 2.

http://ninjadoodle.com/clickplaytime-6/

Have fun and please let me know what you think

It's been a long learning curve, but I've figured out a LOT about C2, making this game.

There are a few features that I'm missing, and I think the engine could use ( especially native tweens + containers). I currently use Litetween (which is great), but wish that C2 had it's own tweeting engine. I also feel that using pins is a pain and wish C2 had a "container feature".

Apart from that, using C2 has been an awesome experience. It's very stable and I love the performance of the published html. Once you understand how the "eventing" works - as opposed to let's say Javascript, everything is really quick and efficient. C2 is a really good piece of software.

• Very well done.

Clever puzzles.

The music fits well and the graphics look great.

Were they all done by yourself?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi byondisoft - Thanks, I'm happy you like it Yup, everything apart from the music and sfx is done by me. The music is royalty free (I buy it from opuzz.com) and the sfx are mostly from soundjay.com + some I bought from thegamecreators.com. I enjoy making the graphics and animations, but I'm used to working with tweens and containers a lot, so it took me a while to get used to how things work in C2. Really happy with the workflow now tho.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)