ok. thanks.

Can you reply in my thread too? :(
B
S

Post » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:32 am

sgn15 wrote:@cvp
ok. thanks.

Can you reply in my thread too? :(

you mean this: Comparing X coordinates of player and enemy?
I briefly looked through it, but the wall of text stopped me :|
Think you should post a small capx that has your error inside it, then its much easier to look at and debug instead of reading a lot of text and not quite knowing what you want to achieve. (thats just my personal preference, i like to look at a capx, makes it easier to answer questions)
B
S
G

Post » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:34 am

I think picking is one of the most fundamental and important aspects of construct 2. There is already a ton of explanation in the forums and in youtube videos (especially off reddit lessons which are awesome) but still it could be nice if there was an easier way to teach newcomers how to "pick"
B
S
G

Post » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:07 pm

B
S

Post » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:13 pm

cvp wrote:
Aurora Australis wrote:I'd like to ask a further question.
If I want 5 enemies to randomly have health between 20 & 30, can I set an instance value of Health 20, and then set an event random command to give the individual enemies randomly different health?

Yes you can. You set the default value when you create the instance variable, but the individual objects can have individual independent instance variable values (which you can change whenever you want for each individual object seperately).

Cool, thx. I'll keep this in mind for when I get that far (just learning the program at the moment).
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?