(CLOSED) In need of a developer

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:52 pm

Message: TechnoBeaver can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
@jojoe
jojoe wrote:Is this is a "Work for free until the game makes millions before you get payed" sort of deal? Or do you actually plan on paying the artists in a professional manor?

First off, I plan on releasing the game for free. I won't be selling the game.

Secondly, when I state that "Payment is available, but that will be worked out later." I mean that we will work out a form of payment that work best for your situation and my situation. For example, if you wanted, I can pay you after you finish coding a certain part of the game, I could pay you after the game is finished. Also, if you wanted to be paid in some weird form, like games on Steam, I can accommodate that. We'll work out your payment the way you want, as we work on the project.

If your interested, please contact me on skype at aidan310 or email me at [email protected]

Thanks again, I hope you can help me out.
Last edited by TechnoBeaver on Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
B
S

Post » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:13 pm

I could help you out. Sent an email.
B

Post » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:59 am

Still looking for another developer... Please contact me if interested.
B
S

Post » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:35 am

hi, I think I can do this but the problem is I'm in some kind of other project right now. Give me one or two weeks and then let me see if you're still looking for a help :)
B
S
G

Post » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:39 am

@Daggio Okay, I'll tag you in a post in the next 1-2 weeks if I don't get someone else.

@yolameo I didn't get your email, I don't think you sent it to the right guy.
B
S

Post » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:20 am

@Daggio The position is now closed. Thanks for your interest in working.
B
S

Previous

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests