[Closed] Pokka Labs

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:21 pm

- Who am I ?

Hello, my name is Andrea, aka Pokka; I'm 19 years old italian who just finished schools, and leader of a small 4 person developing team.

- The basics :

Me and four more guys , are developing a bullethell with rpg like elements in both graphics and mechanics, based on the same concept of slaying gods (GoW) with bullet hell like combact system. Everything is done with the help of bulletml script language. The game has most of it's core mechanics done, the only thing missing for a demo are some graphics and some audio/music effects that we are working on. Our plan is to have a solid demo built to share, so we may start a SMALL crowdfunding (not asking for big amount of money, again a SMALL crowdfunding), a steam project page and a indiemod page to get some real feedback.

- What's next :

Once we've collected enough data we may discuss if the full game developing should start, based on the feedback. If people appreciated it and we achieved a nice crowdfund, or if it has been disliked and failed the crowdfund. Rev-share or monthly pay for you, these are details to define post-demo/post-crowd fund. This would mean UNPAID work for the demo and paid work if the project start.

- Who are we looking for :

Basically we are looking for an unpaid freelancer/developer (full-time or part-time is your choice) to join us to speed up our work since I'm the only developer working on it at the moment.

- Concluding notes :

I'm more interested in developing a full game than earning money, so please if you have any friend/contact who may be interested please let me know. Tips and suggest Are welcome too, thanks again. You can also contact me at this email address : [email protected]

Regards, Andrea.
Last edited by pokka on Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:09 am

You should probably include what is required of such a person should they offer their help. As it stands it is unknown what level of skill is required to assist you in your efforts.
B
S
G

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests