[closed] Umbra... Now available on Steam

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:26 am

@Silverforce, I did 2 hours of continuous testing and never observed any degradation in performance. Now, that was on my desktop and not on a min-spec laptop using intel hd graphics, so I am still reserving judgement as to whether or not nw.js v12 could be good enough for me. I guess the big question is will Ashley update the greenheartgames source or will he wait until someone else does that instead? Either way, I don't want to wait 6 months until the greenworks plugin supports nw v13. My money is still on @Mad_Spy being able to do something more comprehensive and magic... which I would happily pay for.
I only occasionally visit - I'm learning C# for Unity, but c2 is still a respectable game engine imo....
B
S
G

Post » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:38 am

Here you go! A year of work resulting in some extra greyness to my hair, sleepless nights and the whole experience has left me with a profound desire to do it all again!

Umbra: Shadow of Death on Steam
I only occasionally visit - I'm learning C# for Unity, but c2 is still a respectable game engine imo....
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:51 am

As this game is no longer in development, please post any more comments on the thread in the completed games forum here. Thanks for all of your help, advice and interest in this game - I really appreciate the community support here, and you all helped me keep this going!
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests