Clothing, is it possible?

For questions about using Classic.

Post » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:19 pm

[quote="Muz":1deuz3j6]Jayjay, experimenting with using some very basic skeletal animation for a zombie game. Construct seems to handle them much better than most game making software ;)[/quote:1deuz3j6]

Oh nice! How well is it working?
"Construct 4 lets YOU make advanced games! (maybe)" Construct Classic - Examples Kit
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:08 am

Haha, overall looks OK, but unlike with 3d, it's a bit tough to get the third dimension looking right. But, I did make a bunch of zombies that went with just fine with it. I love Construct's containers :D

On the other hand... maybe I'll scrap the project altogether since a great zombie sandbox game just got advertised on TIGSource :?
B
G

Post » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:53 pm

[quote="Muz":307oaen5]On the other hand... maybe I'll scrap the project altogether since a great zombie sandbox game just got advertised on TIGSource :?[/quote:307oaen5]
Nah dont scrap it just because someone else is making one, unless your making a game to sell, you make games for yourself and if the other one turns out to have stuff you dislike you can make your own one better! Although, if you do scrap it, can you put up a cap showing your skeletal animation system thingy? If it can be salvaged from the other code people create games with a Soldat style ([url:307oaen5]http://www.soldat.pl[/url:307oaen5])
"Construct 4 lets YOU make advanced games! (maybe)" Construct Classic - Examples Kit
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Help & Support using Construct Classic