Cloud Problem

Post » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:09 pm

Hi all! Just to confirm we found the bug and it's fixed in r35, which is now released.

It was part of some improvements to our google drive code that was published in r34, that would fail if it encountered certain user data. I hope it didn't cause too much chaos to your weekend game development.
Scirra Employee
B
S

Post » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:26 pm

@Neopeo I just tried after downloading the newest version and am still encountering the same issue with OneDrive, but Google Drive works fine.

Thanks for the update!
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:00 pm

@pwrtoppl I'm not sure what the problem with onedrive is, just been through the logs and I haven't made any real changes to it since Christmas and it seems to work for me.

I do recall an old issue with the onedrive API where the first request after authentication would throw a permission error, but nobody has reported this issue to me so I'm hoping they fixed it. If you try pressing the refresh button on the dialog does it always stay stuck on "Failed to refresh[...]"?
Scirra Employee
B
S

Post » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:19 pm

It does, but I will do some more troubleshooting (could be on my end, I will relog OneDrive in Chrome and recache the data) and submit a bug if I encounter it again (I just use Google Drive).
B
S
G

Previous

Return to General Discussion