Cluckles' Adventure - platform game

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:46 pm

When I click any of your links I get "Not available in my country" (UK)

?

Also

search on google play 0 no results

?

:(
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:40 am

Hi thanks for noting that, I've taken it off GooglePlay while I get an iAP ready to remove ads. In updated version should be available very soon.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:20 am

UPDATE

I have relaunched Cluckles' Adventure on GooglePlay, and it's also available now for iOS on the AppStore.

• The game now features an in-app purchase to remove ads.

In addition I also made the game compatible with older Android versions. Initially I restricted the game to Android 6+ because I was worried older versions of Android would give poor performance. In hindsight I decided I was limiting the game to too small a pool of Android users so I changed it to work on Android 4.4 and above.
Unfortunately this meant I had to make a new listing on GooglePlay because once a game is published, the target Android SDK can't be changed to an older version. I only found that out when I tried to change it.. So that means that anybody who downloaded Cluckles' Adventure when I first made it live on GooglePlay will need to install the new version. The old version wont be updated and wont have the iAP to remove ads etc.
And that means you'll lose any game progress.... sorrrrry :shock:

Some links.
Google Play
Apple AppStore
YouTube Gameplay Trailer
Website (itch.io)
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:47 am

I installed the game several weeks ago.
I've got the IAP update, to remove ads
I still have the progress.

But maybe I wont get any more updates, since the app is no longer on google play. (I have the app called "_old") The app now on google play is a "new" app.

It's a great game.
B
S

Post » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:36 pm

Hi @fredriksthlm. Well that original app is unpublished now. I guess you were getting updates while I was still working on that version of the app developing the iAP. But it hasn't been updated beyond a certain point. And like you say, any future bug fixes or added features wont be added to the version you have.

Glad you like the game. How far have you progressed? Do you find it too challenging, too easy? Did you actually purchase the iAP to remove ads? Did the purchase work?
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:48 pm

i am at level 26. i have seen the door, know where to go, but i just die.

no didn't do any purchase
B
S

Post » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:13 pm

Oh yeah that level is hard with the tricky bit at the bottom. The game gets easier for a while after that level. Drop down then use the double jump to hop over onto that little two-tile platform. From there it's manageable. You gotta get the chick up the top though ;)

B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:30 pm

Nice game. I just played it a bit I will continue when I'm not at work. Love the sounds too.
Freefall Bird
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:36 pm

Artpunk wrote:EDIT: 22 Dec 2016

Cluckles' Adventure is now available for download on Android and iOS.

AppStore

GooglePlay

Website (itch.io): www.littleadventuresgames.com

YouTube: Cluckles' Adventure Gameplay Trailer

Congrats on the release! Maybe release on steam also?! seems more fitting as gameplay to be released on a pc gateway then mobile devices!
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:32 pm

Ragevortex wrote:Nice game. I just played it a bit I will continue when I'm not at work. Love the sounds too.

Hey man thanks for the feedback! Glad you like the game and sfx. Can I ask what device you are using and which OS? And how is performance on your device?

gamecorpstudio wrote:Congrats on the release! Maybe release on steam also?! seems more fitting as gameplay to be released on a pc gateway then mobile devices!

Yes my next major focus is to prepare it for Steam. Ive been totally focused on releasing it on mobile and I havent researched anything about developing for Seam yet, so it will be a few weeks away at least. But definitely Steam is on the cards. Ill pretty sure Ill also put it on Kongregate, and that would be sooner.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Creations