**Cluckles Featured on AppStore!!!** :O

0 favourites
  • I dont believe it but my game Cluckles' Adventure is currently featured on the AppStore under the category 'New Games We Love'.

What should I do besides run around in circles? I need to capitalise on this right? Damn I knew I shoulda learned Twitter ffs

EDIT: Turns out it's featured on USA, Australia and Canadian AppStores. Could be others I didnt check them all.

• Congrats! Hope the downloads are increasing like crazy!

• Awesome!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yeah downloads are going thru the roof for iOS thats how I realised it was being promoted somewhere. On Android downloads have jumped too...

rekjl , Colludium what should I be doing to take advantage of this guys? I started a Twitter account and posted a couple ofTweets...

I have no idea about marketing

But I feel like I should be trying to capitalise on the game being in the spotlight for this brief moment...

• Good game. What ad network do you use?

• Hi DarkSide110902 Im using Chartboost

• Congratulations! My only suggestion is to watch the reviews and comments you get and respond to your users if they have a problem.

• Thanks Yeah I found a discussion on TouchArcade where a few users mentioned they were getting black screens on iOS 9, which is a pretty big problem. So I need to fix that asap..

• Congrats! Now put an ad in your game and tell them to vote for it on greenlight Would be cool to hear about the ad revenue for chartboost now when you'll get a lot of users.

And by going though the roof what kind of download numbers are we talking about?

Edit: Tried to find it on the store front under "new games we love" but couldn't on my app store

• Congrats! Now put an ad in your game and tell them to vote for it on greenlight Would be cool to hear about the ad revenue for chartboost now when you'll get a lot of users.

And by going though the roof what kind of download numbers are we talking about?

If you're comfortable sharing this information, I'd be interested in it too.

• Yeah downloads are going thru the roof for iOS thats how I realised it was being promoted somewhere. On Android downloads have jumped too...

rekjl , Colludium what should I be doing to take advantage of this guys? I started a Twitter account and posted a couple ofTweets...

I have no idea about marketing

But I feel like I should be trying to capitalise on the game being in the spotlight for this brief moment...

Haha sorry, I honestly have no experience and real knowledge on what to do next. Logically, I would think it breaks down to two things, generating revenue, through ads and other purchasable items in your game, and building a brand, which involves creating your twitter, and also facebook and website. So that people will know about it when you release your next game. Sorry I can't give deeper details, hope someone with real experience will be able to share more info with everyone too here.

• Edit: Tried to find it on the store front under "new games we love" but couldn't on my app store

Hi Anonnymitet , I checked. Its the Australian iTunes store.. not sure if its featured on any other iTunes stores. Which AppStore country / region are you?

> Congrats! Now put an ad in your game and tell them to vote for it on greenlight Would be cool to hear about the ad revenue for chartboost now when you'll get a lot of users.

>

> And by going though the roof what kind of download numbers are we talking about?

>

If you're comfortable sharing this information, I'd be interested in it too.

Hey glerikud , Anonnymitet yes Ill post details about install numbers and revenue sometime in the future. Its still currently featured on the Aust AppStore. I'll wait until a little while after they stop featuring the game.. then I can report on what install numbers / revenue were like before, during and after being featured.

Right now im stressing because I have reports of black screens on iOS 9. I have a bunch of 1 star reviews on the AppStore which I assume are related to this bug... have to try and fix this asap. Posted to ask about it here.

Let me know if you guys have any advice on this bug. thnx

• Man, that's incredible, did Apple tell you about this or did you discover it?

• Man, that's incredible, did Apple tell you about this or did you discover it?

I noticed a spike in installs on my Chartboost acc yesterday morning. So I went searching to find the cause and discovered it was featured on AppStore. Apple didn't contact me about it.

• Great Job !

I am downloading it

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)