CocoonIO - Help, Ressources & free capx examples

Discussion of tools and resources for game developers

Post » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:35 pm

Allright I manage to compile it succesfully with both Cordova IAP and C2 AdMob plugin on board.

Before I was using com.cranberrygame.phonegap.plugin.ad.admob and Cocoon compiler failed. Once I've change it to com.cranberrygame.cordova.plugin.ad.admob it compiles succesfully.

The good thing is that Location permission request is gone. The bad thing is that Ads are not being shown. I saw @AndreasR reported this issue to Ludei, so let's see what can they do about it.
ImageImageImage
B
27
S
16
G
80
Posts: 1,021
Reputation: 44,761

Post » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:22 am

BackendFreak wrote:Allright I manage to compile it succesfully with both Cordova IAP and C2 AdMob plugin on board.

Before I was using com.cranberrygame.phonegap.plugin.ad.admob and Cocoon compiler failed. Once I've change it to com.cranberrygame.cordova.plugin.ad.admob it compiles succesfully.

The good thing is that Location permission request is gone. The bad thing is that Ads are not being shown. I saw @AndreasR reported this issue to Ludei, so let's see what can they do about it.


Yes, that was the old one ;)
I opened a topic on github, but that is not a Ludei plugin, but a @cranberrygame plugin.
I hope he will have a look at the issue in time :) So I can finish my example files ;)

Regards
Andy
Image Image iTunes: Match3 | Google Play: Match3
B
100
S
35
G
30
Posts: 1,137
Reputation: 28,087

Post » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:08 pm

@AndreasR - Hey andy, I tried compiling from Cocoon.IO but I always receive an error. I don't understand the log it gave me, maybe you can clear it out for me:

Thanks.

Platform android error

Fetching plugin "[email protected]" via npm
Error: Failed to fetch plugin [email protected] via registry.
Probably this is either a connection problem, or plugin spec is incorrect.
Check your connection and plugin name/version/URL.
Error: Registry returned 404 for GET on https://registry.npmjs.org/com.ludei.defaultres.ios
The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
65
S
21
G
90
Posts: 1,124
Reputation: 59,857

Post » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:00 am

@AndreasR - I found the problem. The problem was the version number, I changed the Version Number from v1.0.1.1 to 1.0.1 .

But I have another problem. When I compiled it, it said failed because the compiling took so long? Do you know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance XD.
The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
65
S
21
G
90
Posts: 1,124
Reputation: 59,857

Post » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:26 pm

chadorireborn wrote:@AndreasR - I found the problem. The problem was the version number, I changed the Version Number from v1.0.1.1 to 1.0.1 .

But I have another problem. When I compiled it, it said failed because the compiling took so long? Do you know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance XD.


I also had that issue, but it's now gone and I haven't changed anything, so I guess it was a server side issue.

I'm currently working on a guide to get and use the Intel XDK key.

I'll keep you posted :)
Image Image iTunes: Match3 | Google Play: Match3
B
100
S
35
G
30
Posts: 1,137
Reputation: 28,087

Post » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:59 pm

AndreasR wrote:I'm currently working on a guide to get and use the Intel XDK key.

I'll keep you posted :)


Great XD.
The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
65
S
21
G
90
Posts: 1,124
Reputation: 59,857

Post » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:22 am

Good news!
Ludei re-thought the canvas+ permissions and will remove the vibrate and location permissions.

https://forums.cocoon.io/t/remove-unnec ... oid/876/13

Regards
Andy
Image Image iTunes: Match3 | Google Play: Match3
B
100
S
35
G
30
Posts: 1,137
Reputation: 28,087

Post » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:02 am

Very good news! Just one left. If they remove Calls permission then Cocoon becomes trully worth the price and recommendation!
ImageImageImage
B
27
S
16
G
80
Posts: 1,021
Reputation: 44,761

Post » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:38 pm

New tutorial is online: Cocoon - How to test InAPP Purcahses!

Regards
Andy
Image Image iTunes: Match3 | Google Play: Match3
B
100
S
35
G
30
Posts: 1,137
Reputation: 28,087

Post » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:15 pm

Thanks for this tutorial @AndreasR! Just one thing... I believe it would be much easier for most of us if you could do the GDC screenshots while in english mode, so we could easily track where exactly you are at the moment. Just add a "hl" GET parameter. So basically modify the URL by adding "hl=en&" after questionmark sign "?". Would be awesome! ;)
ImageImageImage
B
27
S
16
G
80
Posts: 1,021
Reputation: 44,761

PreviousNext

Return to Tools and Resources

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests