CocoonJS plugin updates

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:33 pm

Okay, so the part of lazy loading is still not working as it should, or if I change this piece of code to the end I get the expected result?

Briefly, for me to take advantage of the latest changes without this problem in loading, what should I do? I read everything but still do not understand the exact steps to be taken.

Should I be using the latest version of the plugin as well?

And limit the memory usage interferes in what way?

Sorry for so many questions, I'm trying to take it easy and prefer to answer those doubts.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:28 pm

Hello,

Hello,

We have a new plugin update. Please, have a look at it, because we fixed an important issue regarding the Webview+.
https://github.com/ludei/Construct-2-plugin
There was a problem with the screencanvas when using it on non canvas+ environments (as the new Webview+).
It should work fine now.

vitorfgd wrote:Okay, so the part of lazy loading is still not working as it should, or if I change this piece of code to the end I get the expected result?

The lazy loading works as it should. But if you want to disable it, you can use the code I mentioned in the previous message.

vitorfgd wrote:Briefly, for me to take advantage of the latest changes without this problem in loading, what should I do? I read everything but still do not understand the exact steps to be taken.

Should I be using the latest version of the plugin as well?

Yes, the latest version of the plugin + compiling your project in the 2.1 version.

vitorfgd wrote:And limit the memory usage interferes in what way?

You delimitate the amount of memory your game would use, so the device won't collapse for using too much.

Sorry for the late response.

Regards.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:40 pm

how can i enable lazy loading?
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:10 am

Hello,

joelbelo wrote:how can i enable lazy loading?

It is enabled by defaut in the latest C2 Plugin + 2.1 launcher version. If you use the 2.0.X, it won't work.

Regards.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:26 am

So is there actually any way for me to export my .capx with CocoonJS? I installed the plugin but it seems like I still can't find the option to export with CJS. I only have good things to say about CJS, why did Scirra remove choices? More options is always better :(
B
S

Post » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:50 am

@t33hp You can still export to it. Just read the build notes to find out how to activate it -> https://www.scirra.com/construct2/releases/r184
ImageImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:39 pm

Hello!

Are Incremental achievements working with cocoonjs?

Thanks.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:18 am

Hello,

slaczky wrote:Are Incremental achievements working with cocoonjs?

Sorry, but I don't know what you mean.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:13 am

ludei wrote:Hello,

slaczky wrote:Are Incremental achievements working with cocoonjs?

Sorry, but I don't know what you mean.

https://developers.google.com/games/services/common/concepts/achievements

"When creating an incremental achievement, you must define the total number of steps required to unlock it (this must be a number between 2 and 10,000). As the user makes progress towards unlocking the achievement, you should report the number of additional steps the user has made to the Games services. Once the total number of steps reaches the unlock value, the achievement is unlocked (even if it was hidden). There's no need for you to store the user's cumulative progress."

https://developers.google.com/games/services/android/achievements

Code: Select all
Games.Achievements.increment(mGoogleApiClient, "my_incremental_achievment_id", 1);
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:09 pm

Hello,

Sorry for the late response. Regarding your question, no, they are not supported. I think we don't have that feature even on our JS Plugins, which have more features than the C2 plugin. Sorry again.

Regards.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Construct 2 General